Mon, Jul 31|
EBC and FCC
A chance to bless our host churches with some cleaning up, light work, and other helpful projects to prepare for the coming school year. RSVPs will open later. All Enrichment Co-op families are expected participate in one way or another—service or donations, or both!
Time & Location
Jul 31, 7:00 AM – Aug 05, 2:00 PM
EBC and FCC
About The Event
We will be cleaning, painting, planting, belong to upgrade lighting, h-vac, ceilings, landscaping, bathrooms, flooring, playgrounds, and storage/organization closets. We will do as much as our resources and time allow.
We endeavor with grateful hearts to bless and prepare the spaces thy have been a blessing to us. Your enthusiastic participation and support is SO appreciated.
You may donate any of the below items in lieu of service if needed. You may also donate just because you're awesome! Thanks, Friends!
- Interior wall paint at both locations--multiple gallons
- Lighting fixtures for classrooms in both locations
- Flooring for room 1 at EBC to match what already exists
- Chain link, walk-through gate and fencing for side of property at EBC
- Playground gate at FCC
- Wood chips or mulch for playground at FCC
- Storage/garage style Shelving at both locations
- Wall mounted whiteboards for 4 classrooms
- Sturdy, smooth top Tables for 3 classrooms
- Chairs for same, if possible
- Commercial A/C unit for back half of EBC and/or classroom-half of FCC
- 3-4 Outdoor picnic tables
- Bathroom upgrades at EBC--boys bathroom priority
- Basketball hoop at EBC
- Cleaning supplies
- High-volune new vacuums-one at each location
- Garden boxes at EBC
- Soil & seed
- Outdoor irrigation supplies (lawn at EBC)
- Heavy duty doormats/rugs, indoor/outdoor
- Outdoor backpack hooks
- Ground cover slope plants, hedge plants, grass seed
- Couches, chairs, side tables for new lounge at EBC
- Classroom supplies always welcome, as well.
- Cones, SLOW: CHILDREN sign
- Shade canopies
- Electrical (add lighting fixtures)
- Fence installation
- Irrigation (lawn sprinkler system, lanscaping, garden boxes)
- Plumbing (two broken toilets)
- Ceiling in Fireside room--drywall (?)
- Playground assembly
- basketball hoop installation
Again...THANK YOU so much for your help and participation. With your support, we will get to upgrade the facilities our children will use weekly. If you have extra knowledge and/or experience in any of these areas--we'd SO appreciate your help.
Donations can be made to All Good Things. We will provide donation tax-deductible receipts for all supplies donated. So, sure to connect with Brooke or Anna to get donation logged and receive that receipt.
If you have extra knowledge and skills, please contact Brooke to coordinate schedules and availability of service projects.